Ultra-performance Whole Home Mesh WiFi System, consisting of one Router and One Satellite delivers unparalleled WiFi coverage for all your devices, across all corners of your house.
Orbi creates one seamless network, so as you move from room to room, your signal won't drop, up to 350 sq meters with strong WiFi signals.
Innovative Tri-band WiFi helps maximize the Internet speeds available in your home. Enjoy better WiFi. Everywhere.
Mesh Wifi means you can add additional Orbi satellites to expand your network coverage, without losing out on bandwidth for your existing devices.
Quick & easy setup with the Orbi app–Pause WiFi, do a quick speed test, set up Smart Parental Controls, and much more.
Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant so you can use voice commands to control your home WiFi network.
Smart Parental Controls–A smart way for families to manage content and time online on any connected device. Guest Network–Easily set up a separate and secure WiFi network for visitors to use without sharing your home’s WiFi password.
After having had various issues with Extenders for my home Wifi connection, I opted for the ORBI Mesh and I must say that it works extremely well for me. This covers ground and first floors of my house quite adequately. It was setup quite easily in a matter of a few minutes, the only minor glitch being that it took me a while to figure out that the Wifi broadcast in the ISP-supplied PON (Passive Optical Network) router had to be turned off. With that out of the way, I was very quickly able to configure the main ORBI router for MAC-address based filtering that I had earlier setup in the PON Router. Since the SSID remains the same in the PON, Main and Satellite routers, it presents a single unified and easy interface at all corners of the house. The ORBI app to manage the configuration is quite simple too and presents all details that are helpful. All in all, this is an excellent investment to make. I recommend this product for home users.
Orbi RBK50 Tri Band Mesh WiFi System - AC3000 (1 Router + 1 Satellite)
Ordered an MK62 initially, and then wanted a change to the RBK50, the team accommodated my request and shipped the item within an hour, and was received within 48 hours in spite the Covid restrictions. Great product, my third one of the same model, backed by outstanding service by the sales team. Thanks a lot!!!
Here is my feedback about RBR50,
1. One of the best mesh router with lots of useful features
2. I was using ACT Fibernet Internet Connection, earlier i used to get 50-60Mbps speed for my plan of 150Mbps. Now after using RBR50 my Internet Connection speed is at 148Mbps+ which i am really happy
3. Using Mesh Satellites, it automatically changes the connection from Router to Satellites so that i dont lose my Internet Connectivity
5. Earlier Internet Connection will not be continuous, Now with RBR50 it solved this as my connectivity is more reliable and strong
6. Earlier Dead zones are never covered, now with this product it automatically selects based on the speed. Now i m happy that my entire home close to 2500Sq.ft is completely covered with this product
7. The way we can handle Internet Connectivity of various devices is a great plus
8. Integration with Amazon Alexa is a major plus point here
9. Android/iOS Support to handle the devices from any place is a great plus
10. Netgear Armor for Security is a great plus
1. Every product success relies on the great user guide, so here we need to focus on ensuring that the user guide is latest
2. I would be very happy if the wall mount stand was provided with this product, or else atleast as an extra accessories where the customer can purchase. But i m still searching for a good wall mount stand
3. More features on the Amazon Alexa would be appreciable
Even though there are some improvement areas, i love this product and i would rate 5/5. If those improvements are handled, i would have rated more than 5 for 5.
WiFi dead spots got reduced a lot.
Internet bandwidth across to house is almost same.Devices are mostly connected to 5g band mostly, toggle to 2g band is seamless as devices move within WiFi range.
One WiFi name, not required to connect again while moving in house across satellites/extenders.
It would be great if can have control option to define how much bandwidth a particular device can use (switch device to lower bandwidth/internet usage)
Whole Home Coverage - Upstairs and Downstairs
Eliminate deadzones throughout your whole home up to 5,000 square feet! Other WiFi systems lose speed and range over large distances.
Fast and reliable WiFi coverage
Connect all your WiFi devices without losing speeds! Freely roam around your home with uninterrupted streaming and downloading.
Limit daily internet time for websites, apps, and more. Set individual filter levels for family members to match their age and interests.
Flexible connectivity options
Each Orbi device comes with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports. This is ideal to hard-wire entertainment centers, game systems, and home offices for fast Internet speeds.
Expandable for more WiFi coverage
Easily add more Orbi satellites to your existing Orbi WiFi system for additional WiFi coverage. Indoor and Outdoor satellite options feed any need (sold separately).
Easily create a Guest Network
Be a good host and have your guests experience the best WiFi in town. Easily and securely share your home or Guest WiFi credentials.
|WiFi Coverage||Up to 4,000 sq ft||Up to 6,000 sq. ft||Up to 5,000 sq. ft
||Up to 7,500 sq. ft
|WiFi Speed||AC3000 (Tri-band)||AC3000 (Tri-band)||AX4200 (Tri-band)
|Combined WiFi Speed||Up to 3Gbps||Up to 3Gbps||Up to 4.2Gbps
||Up to 4.2Gbps
|Dedicated Backhaul||4x4 (1733Mbps)||4x4 (1733Mbps)||4x4 (2400Mbps)
|Orbi App & Web
|Type of homes suitable for||Up to multi-storeys||Up to multi-storeys||Up to multi-storeys
||Up to multi-storeys
|Available WAN and LAN Ports
||1 WAN & 3 LAN (R),|
4 LAN (S)
|1 WAN & 3 LAN (R),|
4 LAN (S)
|1 WAN & 3 LAN (R), |
|1 WAN & 3 LAN (R), |
4,000 sq. ft.
Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi
- 2.4GHz (400Mbps) + 5GHz (866Mbps) for WiFi devices to connect to the Internet
5GHz (1733Mbps) dedicated WiFi link for faster data connections between OrbiRouter and Orbi Satellite
Physical Specifications (Router/Satellite)
Dimension: 6.7 x 3.1 x 8.9 in
Four (4) 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
1 WAN and 3 LAN Gigabit Ethernet ports
Four (4) 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
512MB NAND flash and 512MB RAM
Guest WiFi Network is easy to set up separate & secure Internet access for guests
Circle® Smart Parental Controls to manage content and time online for all your devices
Orbi Router/Satellite (AX3000)
Six (6) high performance internal antennas with high-powered amplifiers.
Implicit & Explicit Beamforming for 2.4GHz & 5GHz bands
MU-MIMO capable of simultaneous data streaming to multiple devices
Powerful Quad-Core 710MHz processor
One (1) Orbi Router (RBR50v2)
One (1) Orbi Satellite (RBS50v2)
One (1) 2m Ethernet cable
Two (2) 12V/2.5A power adapters
Quick start guide
3-year Limited Hardware Warranty